Me: accidentally causing a huge mess with milk spilled all over the place in front of Iceland. Decide to go inside the store to let staff know and apologize for the inconvenience.
A few moments later Iceland staff is cleaning it all and says with a smile: “No worries, now I have a reason to be out in the sun.”
Life and humans at their best. And Aldi even let me get a new milk for free.
Anonymous asked: Oh that's pretty! But it's not the one full name you were born with?
nope… ekaterina is my actual name… wanna share who you are? x
Anonymous asked: Hello, what is your first name?
the one i prefer is katia :)
Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.